Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Gay Agenda 6.2.2009

1. Coffee.
2. Work on my new play.
3. Read.
4. Blog about why the gay community needs to focus on winning the cultural argument on marriage as much as the rights argument.
5. Do a personal inventory of my relationship and make sure I'm being a good hubby to my fella. (If you're going to fight for marriage, you better be sure you're doing a good job at being married-ish.)
6. Gym. I didn't go yesterday. Blah.
7. Rehearsal.
8. Dinner.
9. Beautiful, beautiful sleep.
10. Some more sleep.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Coffee in a travel mug to get to work on time
    2. Work all day
    3. Take car to get oil change
    4. Race home to feed dog (and myself)
    5. Head to church for worship practice
    6. Call girlfriend on the way home
    7. Shower
    8. Bed

    ReplyDelete